Truck Accident Attorney Indianapolis
Indianapolis is a major “pass through” for coast to coast commerce. Every day thousands of produce trucks, postal services, and commercial big rigs travel through our city. First, this creates more traffic which leads to more auto accidents. Second, and even more deadly, it leads to major trucking accidents. Fox News reported that in January a women and a FedEx truck collided in a fatal crash. A Truck Accident Attorney Indianapolis Law Firm can help you navigate your injury claim. White & Champagne have over 40 years of 18-Wheeler Accident experience. No fees are collected unless you win your case. Personal Injury consultations are also free. Call us today.
Truck Accident Attorney Indianapolis FAQs
Truck accidents are different from standard car accident cases. In a typical auto collision both parties are driving non-commercial vehicles. While bodily damage usually occurs it does not always lead to death. When you look at trucking accidents this is not the case. Trucks like UPS vans, Grocery Store Produce rigs, and Commercial 18-Wheeler’s are HEAVY and LARGE. When a vehicle of this size crashes into a smaller car the results can be fatal. According to a Major Highway Safety Institute the majority of casualties in Truck Accidents are those driving the car. Commercial Trucking companies know this. They prepare for the worst. This means they have big law firms protecting them and lots of money to fight cases. Here is a list of FAQs to consider:
- Trucks often weight 20 to 30 times more then a car (according to www.iihs.org)
- According to Indiana University there are thousands of truck related accidents per year in our state
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration states 73% of truck related fatalities are from those seated in the non commercial vehicle and 10% are pedestrians
- According to a major truck licensing site a convicted felon can obtain a Commercial Drivers License
- Most alarming the DMV states that those with a DUI conviction can still operate with a Commercial Drivers License
Truck Accident Attorney Indianapolis Reviews
When two compact cars collide the injuries can be severe. In commercial trucking related crashes the results can be deadly. If you have been injured or if a loved one has passed due to the negligence of a commercial driver call our law firm today. Tess White has been fighting for her clients for decades in Indiana. She is recognized by her peers a Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyer. Her clients and fellow attorneys have designated her as a 5 Star AVVO Injury advocate. When you need someone in your corner to fight for you trust Tess White to have your back. If you have any questions please feel free to call us. Our “touch to call” phone number is listed on the top of this page. You can also send us an email using our quick contact form located on our home page.
Injured in a Truck Accident
If you are recovering from a truck crash here are some things to think about. The information below may be able to help you locate an attorney. Your lawyer will also want to know these types of things. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact Indiana Personal Injury Lawyer Tess White.
- Am I at fault?
- Is the Commercial Driver at Fault?
- Where there any witnesses to the accident?
- Was weather a factor?
- Does my injury prevent me from preforming my job?
- What is my monthly income?
- Has my income been reduced due to my injury?
- Did you go to the doctor right after the incident?
- Did you get x-rays?
- Do you have a medical condition aggravated by the accident?
- Have you been involved in an accident that caused injuries before?
Indianapolis Truck Accident Lawyer Tess White
Injuries from accidents cause physical pain and mental pain. The last thing you want to worry about when trying to recover are financial expenses. Your mortgage, medical bills, and house hold funds can cause all sorts of anxiety when you cannot work. White & Champagne know this. As native of Indianapolis Tess wants each of her clients to feel like family. If you are struggling with payments after and injury call today. We service all of Indiana with offices in Indianapolis and Westfield.